Friday, March 21, 2008

Getting with it.

So everyone has been after me to add more to our blog, so I decided to do it today. I really should be cleaning the bathrooms or doing laundry. But now that I've taken the time to actually do something with it, I'll try to add things periodically. Maybe. I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout, but couldn't figure out how to do much more. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Thanks!

4 comments:

Erin L said...

Okay, so I just typed this, but for some reason it didn't save. To answer your question about my heading, I made it. Well, Dave made it. I found the flower pics online and then Dave put it together and saved it as an image on our computer. When you edit your layout, you can choose to do a picture instead of the heading, so thats what I did. Then I changed the colors to match. I really like the title of your blog.

Karianne said...

I like it a lot. I could never figure out how to do a really cool heading. My friend does a lot of digital scrapbooking, and she does what Erin mentioned, but scrapbook style, so hers is always SUPER CUTE. I love this background also. Yeah for blogs!

Anonymous said...

I want to play with my layout and make it cuter, but I'm not that creative. I like your layout!

Anonymous said...

Hey Teri your kids are so cute. They are growing so fast.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."