Monday, June 30, 2008

A Few Funny Things.

I thought I would share a few funny things the kids have said lately.

*"When I grow up I think I will be a store man and I'll have a sign that says, 'Caleb's Store'." (hands flourishing imaginatively in the air above his head with as much excitement as if he were announcing the greatest marqee event) --Caleb

*"When I grow up I'm going to be an outer-spacer!" --Natalie

*"I'm so hot I could eat a horse." (pause to think) "A cold horse." (another pause) "Thats been in the freezer for 2 days... that I cut up so I could eat it." --Caleb

*"I'm so hot I can smell the breeze off of hot chocolate." --Caleb

*"I don't like spiders... I just like Daddy Long Legs."--Caleb
"I like Mommy Long Legs."--Natalie

*We are very thirsty... thirsty as a "daisy," thirsty as a "chicken," thirsty as a "camel"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is only natural that the horse has to be in the freezer for two days...one day in the freezer just won't cut it!

Mrs. Doctor said...

It must be hot to smell the hot chocolate breeze! Too cute.

Karianne said...

SO FUNNY! I love the horse one. I am still laughing. Why don't you tell me these things when we are on the phone?

The Perry's said...

I love Caleb's "so hot he could eat a horse" That made me laugh so hard. How random. I love it. It brought tears to my eyes.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."