Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Okay I had to try it... I think its pretty accurate.


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was Cinderalla.

Anonymous said...

I'm not any of them because I'm definatly a queen! HA HA

Karianne said...

I took the quiz, and I think it said I was Mulan. But when I looked at the results, there was about three of them that were each 30%, two that were 20%, and a couple of 5%. I know, that's more than 100%, but really, none of them were actually a winner, so they just picked one. I guess I am just one-of-a-kind.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."