Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Christmas Projects

We had a really tough time coming up with an idea for what to give the doctors at Chad's work. Finally 6 days before Christmas I came up with the idea to make them wreaths. Now this wasn't an entirely brilliant plan because I'd never made a wreath before. But several hours at the craft store (I Heart Hobby Lobby) and a couple hours at home, and VOILA!! this is what I came up with.


This one has two little mittens with snowflakes on them, so the big white snowflake really does fit in.



You can't see it, but there is a little bird (not a real one) in a nest on the lower right side. It was really cute.

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Cute wreaths and I love the family picture!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on those. I also LOVE Hobby lobby.
The caterpillar cake is adorable. She is getting so big.
Looks like you all had a great Christmas.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."