Monday, August 31, 2009

Whats up.

It has been such a crazy summer that blogging has fallen thru the cracks. Here's an update. I'm pretty sure I am the world's worst picture taker. Even when I do happen to remember to take my camera, and actually pull it out at opportune moments, the pictures never turn out decent enough to actually share. Sorry.

A couple weeks after the trek Chad and I went up to Girls Camp for one night. It was so much fun. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Girls Camp. Always have. Pretty sure I always will. While there, the ward camp leader and I caught three of our young men trying to toilet paper the cabin. Haha. It was really funny.

The end of July and the first of August the kids and I went to Idaho. We hung out with my family for a while. My sister Karianne had baby #4. Yeah!! Baby Emily looks like a Perrenoud and is very sweet. Claire couldn't get enough of that baby, and now she's obsessed. Every child under 2 is a baby, and she exclaims at the top of her lungs "BABY!!" Its pretty cute.

I also got my hair cut and colored. I'll post a picture when I get a decent one on my camera.

The first week of August we met Chad in St. Anthony, ID., for the Comin Reunion. It was lots of fun to see them and get to know some of his cousins and stuff. They are so great. There was a little pond there and a couple canoes, so we went out for a paddle one day. The kids loved it--even Claire--and now Chad wants a canoe even more.

After that we went to Boise to visit with my oldest sister, Kelli. Chad was awesome and helped her husband move his garage to their new house. We also went white-water rafting. We left Claire and Kelli's little one with another sister (Thanks H!!) but took the rest. I admit, I was really nervous. I inherited my mother's fear of water, especially where the kids are involved. But it was a BLAST!! and no one went out the boat unless they had planned to. We really want to go again another time. Thanks, Cole Family for such a fun time.

A couple days later we came home. It was so great to be back in our own house, even though we had a great time. Thats there is a brief update.

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a great summer. I love white water rafting!!

KT said...

I demand hair pics.

lori said...

I love the new family pictures. Super cute.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."