(Songsty and the kids in their penguin jammies)
We went to Pocatello for Christmas and it was SO FUN! It was great to see so much of my family (but we missed those who weren't there!!) and hang out and talk and eat and stay up too late and put puzzles together and just have a great time. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. But it was also good to come home.
For New Year's Eve we went to Cheyenne to visit Nick and Em, Chad's brother and his family. Also, so fun to see them and visit and eat yummy food.
I mentioned briefly once that we are expecting #4 in May. We had an ultrasound the beginning of the month and it looks like we're having another girl! Surprisingly, Natalie was the one who wanted a brother, and Caleb the sister. I think Nat just doesn't want anymore competition for her stuff around here. Claire doesn't get it, but she's going to have an adjustment when the baby is born because right now she thinks she runs this household. (Okay, maybe she does... but she's just so dog-gone cute!) So now we are playing the name game. At the appt. the dr. said the baby was too small for what we thought was my due date, so she changed it by 10 days, so now I'm due May 29th instead of May 19th. I feel BIGGER than I have with my other 3 pregnancies, so that she moved it to LONGER is annoying! But I guess I want a healthy baby, so I'll deal.
(Me at 19 weeks. Terrible picture, but you can see my baby!)
For New Year's Eve we went to Cheyenne to visit Nick and Em, Chad's brother and his family. Also, so fun to see them and visit and eat yummy food.
I mentioned briefly once that we are expecting #4 in May. We had an ultrasound the beginning of the month and it looks like we're having another girl! Surprisingly, Natalie was the one who wanted a brother, and Caleb the sister. I think Nat just doesn't want anymore competition for her stuff around here. Claire doesn't get it, but she's going to have an adjustment when the baby is born because right now she thinks she runs this household. (Okay, maybe she does... but she's just so dog-gone cute!) So now we are playing the name game. At the appt. the dr. said the baby was too small for what we thought was my due date, so she changed it by 10 days, so now I'm due May 29th instead of May 19th. I feel BIGGER than I have with my other 3 pregnancies, so that she moved it to LONGER is annoying! But I guess I want a healthy baby, so I'll deal.
(Me at 19 weeks. Terrible picture, but you can see my baby!)
P.S. I am terrible at remembering to take pictures.
5 comments:
I'm also having a girl in May. They moved my date too. BLAHHHH i hate when they say you're not as far along as you thought. they changed my date from april 23 to may 15. Ya almost a month. I'm convinced they're wrong and the baby was just small. We'll see. But i agree that finding out you're not as far along is SO FRUSTRATING. good luck
congrats on another girl! That's fantastic!! One of these trips to poky, we should get together!
Congatulations on another little girl! WE are excited for you!
How exciting!!!! Congrats. Hey, I heard a rumor that Heidi and Marcus Harris are headed out there for residency in FP, be on the look out. :)
Congrats girl! YOu can never have too much beauty in the world. I haven't looked at blogs inawhile so I'm alittle behind the times. Hope you are feeling well. You have great looking kids for sure - I think you should go for TEN. hee hee. Kim C
Post a Comment