Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Changing Weather

While I was working on the post earlier, Claire rolled from her back to her stomach. She's done this a couple times before but this time she got her arm out from under her body. But she hates being on her tummy, so I rolled her back over. She went right back to her tummy. So fun.

Between The time I dropped Caleb off at his preschool and the time I picked him up the weather changed from bright and sunny with very few clouds in the sky to dark and dreary, with very dark clouds and rain. There was a severe thunderstorm warning; a tornado warning had been issued for just east of here. It was raining so hard Natalie rode home from Caleb's school with her ears plugged. Caleb said, "Its sounds like a gun shooting!" Weird weather. So for those of you who want to know what its like to live in WY, there you have it. And I was so enjoying the Spring weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is old enough to be rolling. How fun. Your weather sounds like Iowas CRAZY and UNPREDICTABLE!

Anonymous said...

that is how it's been all spring here in utah. saturday was gorgeous and sunny and warm and today is kind of overcast and coolish.

Erin L said...

Not unlike Idaho. The warmth has been tempting me so much, but it doesn't seem to want to stay.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."