Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Natalie update

Natalie misses Caleb like crazy, although I think she does enjoy having complete control over the TV during the day. She has started pre-school and LOVES it. I'm doing a co-op thing with 3 other moms I know, where we take turns teaching. There are two boys and one other girl. Most of the girls Natalie knows are either Caleb's age, or else several months younger than her. She finally has a little girl friend that is her age, and she has loved it. Preschool is Tues. and Thurs. mornings for just 2 hours, but its a fun group of kids. Last week she asked me where preschool was going to be next, and I told her it was going to be at our house. She said, "You are going to pretend to be my teacher?! Wow!" I guess thats really what I'm doing... just pretending... but it is still fun. On Monday we made applesauce, and it was fun and it was tastey.

Natalie is ALL girl. She likes anything pink, ponies, princess, Strawberry Shortcake, Barbie... the list goes on. I refuse to get her anything Hannah Montana until she is at least 8 and she'll NEVER have BRATZ dolls. Her birthday is coming up next month and there are so many things she would like I don't know what to get her.

Natalie is really smart, but she's also kind of an airhead (with both of her parents being slightly airheaded she really had no hope). A lot of times we think she's not paying attention, but then she'll jump into the conversation and say something perfectly pertanant. Its amusing. So thats a Natalie update.

No comments:

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."