Its amazing how much you learn as a mother each day. For example, today I learned something new. A Barbie ballet slipper will successfully pass thru the digestive tract of a 10-month-old baby. Its a fun surprise when you are changing a diaper. We didn't save the slipper.
7 comments:
i had raisins as a suprise yesterday when changing a diaper. i haven't given him raisins. his big brother must have. hmmmm.
did you save the slipper?
Oh my! :o)
I can't stop laughing. So funny. Also good to know.
That is SO good to know. We have half a dozen barbie shoes on the ground at any given moment and Megaman is starting to crawl. I love your fam. picture, btw! Why is it that you and Chad look the same as you did 5 years ago and we look old? No fair. :)
Hi! It was fun to hear from you-thanks for commenting, it will be fun to keep in touch!
Sarah South
How funny. I love the family picture!
What a darling family picture
Post a Comment