Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The Influenza
This weekend I had the Influenza. I didn't go to the doctor and have the test done or anything, but I had all the symptoms. It was miserable. Caleb and I both had it, and all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and sleep. My entire body ached. I had a fever, a cough, and head congestion. I alternated between shivering and sweating for 5 days. It was horrible. Chad said he'd never seen me so sick. Today I am feeling about a million times better, although I have some lingering congestion. But today Natalie and Claire have started with the fever. Ugh. 5 more days of going nowhere. I am not exaggerating when I say that there have only been 2 Sundays since the beginning of 2009 when my entire family has been at church together. I feel like I'm going inactive. I am SO tired of being sick and having sick kids. Yesterday I started wiping all of our toys with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. I'm washing all the sheets. Chad is cleaning the bathrooms. I've washed the door handles. What else can you do to eliminate household germs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."
No comments:
Post a Comment