Friday, April 3, 2009

New glasses and new purse

I have realized the last several months that I can't read street signs from far away. I used to be able to. So after several weeks of deliberation, I decided to go to the eye doctor. And I learned that I needed glasses. So I got glasses. They've taken some getting used to, but I sure like having them. Here's a picture of what I look like with them.

Yesterday I was wasting time at the mall, and I found myself a new purse. Now I have been looking for a new purse for a while, but haven't been able to find one thats the right size and cute and has 3 pockets... I know I'm picky. But yesterday I found one and I love it. Here it is.

You may not like it. Thats fine with me. But I love it, and thats what matters.

1 comment:

thesearlesociety said...

I've been looking for a purse forever now too! Maybe I'll have some luck finding a cute one like that. I hate the big huge ones, and some are just too small. Decisions, decisions!

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."