Friday, May 22, 2009

My dream car




My sister and I were talking about our dream cars today. Its a toss-up. I can't decide between an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster and an Aston Marton DBS Volante. They are amazingly beautiful. Which ever I decide to get, it'll be red. Of course one thing to consider is price: the V8 base price is $132,500, whereas the DBS base price is unknown to me, as it is new for 2010. The base price for the 2009 DBS (not convertible) is $269,000. Maybe I can get a deal if I pay cash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the one on top. Only I would get either silver or a metallic blue. I will buy them for us when I become famous!

Erin L said...

My dream car is a brand new Chevy Avalanche. Or a Canyon. I would rather drive a truck that a sports car. I'm weird. But they are nice looking.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."