Monday, May 24, 2010

I know, I know...

I haven't posted in FOREVER. But a lot has been going on. Plus I'm pregnant, and some times you have to let less-than-important-things go in order to make room for important things. And for me blogging is less-than-important. But my sister reminded me via her blog, that it can be a way of keeping things for posterity. So I'll try to be better, especially as we get ready to welcome our new little addition (who is still nameless).

So I will say a couple of things today:

1. I love being a mom. Even though its hard and so much work and I am far from the mother I want to be, I am glad that I get to BE THERE for my kids. I am so thankful for a husband who works so hard and does so much to make it possible for me to stay home.

2. It is snowing. In May. And I AM SO TIRED OF SNOW! This baby that is about to come to our house is supposed to be a SPRING baby, not a WINTER baby. So why is it snowing?

3. I am glad I have great friends. I was really nervous to move to Wyoming because its away from my family. But I have made some wonderful friends on whom I can call whenever I need to. They have been such a blessing. And I am also glad sometimes they let me do things for them.

4. I am glad school is almost out. It really is almost summer, despite the snow. And even though summer is going to be insane because I'll have 4 kids home with me all day, every day, I am glad to be able to not spend so much time in the car.

Ok, I have to go to the doctor to find out if this baby is going to be here soon!

No comments:

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."