And just for the record, most of the time I don't look like this. I actually have my hair fixed and makeup on, and occaisionally cute clothes (although the number of things that fit is diminishing).
Monday, May 24, 2010
Still Pregnant
In case anyone is wondering, I am still pregnant. I was 39 weeks on Saturday. This is the most pregnant I have ever been. You see, I sort-of cheat. I have been induced with all 3 of my previous babies. I went the longest with Claire, and she was born at one-day-before-39 weeks. Plus I have gained more weight this time, and even though I look smaller than many other women at 39 weeks, I FEEL very pregnant. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be able to share some different news, but for now here is a glimpse of what I look like at 38 weeks pregnant.

And just for the record, most of the time I don't look like this. I actually have my hair fixed and makeup on, and occaisionally cute clothes (although the number of things that fit is diminishing).
And just for the record, most of the time I don't look like this. I actually have my hair fixed and makeup on, and occaisionally cute clothes (although the number of things that fit is diminishing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."
No comments:
Post a Comment