Sunday, October 31, 2010

Comedian

So Claire is quite the comedian. Here are a few of the funny to hilarious things she has said of late:

**As we were driving in the car, Caleb and Natalie were recounting some of the things happening at school that day. Claire apparently wanted to be included in the conversation and she said, "When I was at my class my friend kicked me in the privates and dang it! I was SO MAD!"

**On the way to church today she was eating a granola bar, but when she buckled her seatbelt she couldn't reach her granola bar. She had asked Caleb over and over to get it for her, and she had asked very nicely. "Caleb will you please get my grola bar?.... Caleb I can't reach it will you get my grola bar?... " For about 6 or 7 minutes, she kept asking. But then she said, "Caleb, I am starting to lose my patience!"

**Chad had to take her into the boys bathroom when he took her to go potty during stake conference a few weeks back. She was sitting on the potty doing her business, sniffed through her nose a couple of time, then declared, "This smells like BOY!"

2 comments:

Erin L said...

That is funny!

Karianne said...

Hilarious!
Seth just walked up behind me and looked at the pictures on you screen and said, "That Caleb?" Then he named the rest of your kids, including Megan. I was surprised he knew them all!

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."