So my sister tagged me on her blog, so now I get to tell a little about myself. Here goes.
10 Years ago I was: a senior in high school. Anxiously awaiting graduation. Involved in a musical. Working at Arctic Circle. Flirting with boys. Not sure what I was going to do with life after high school.
Snacks I enjoy: Root Beer floats, Rice Krispies Treats, yogurt and granola, Haribo Gummy Bears, Apples with caramel sauce, Butterscotch Chip Cookies. Pretty much anything.
5 things on my TO DO list: Clean my storage room, Design my front yard so someone we can have the sprinkler system installed before Chad does the sod, Make curtains and pillows for my living room, Make quilts for the kids' beds, laundry (its ALWAYS on the list. it either needs to be gathered and sorted, washed, folded, or put away. I currently have some of each.)
Things I would suddenly do if I were a billionaire: hire someone to do all the above for me. Pay off debt for us and our families. Go to Europe. Take the kids to Disneyland.
Five places I have lived: Chubbuck, Idaho; Herndon, Virginia; Rochester, Minnesota; Miami, Florida; Rexburg, Idaho.
5 jobs I have had: Arctic Circle counter chick; ZCMI stationary area lead; Disney Store cast member (pretty much the most fun job I've ever had); Comfort Inn and Conference Center Sales and Catering secretary; Ace Hardware and Outdoor Sports person in charge of Apparel.
5 things people don't know about me:
1. In college I went to Chicago for a national competition in PowerPoint Presentations and my group placed 2nd. Pretty cool.
2. If I could have go back to school, I'd become a paralegal.
3. When my family lived in Florida I fell in love with Mickey Mouse and really wanted to go to DisneyWorld. It didn't happen. But I still really wanted to meet Mickey Mouse. I have a whole collection of MM stuff. Finally my senior year of HS I went to DisneyLand on Choir Tour and had my picture take with Mickey. I was really excited.
4. I love to eat out. This week we got to go to dinner at 2 different restaurants with Chad's work and I loved it. But I've learned that you have to read the menu closely because some things aren't good.
5. I love to dance. I was on Drill Team in 9th grade, and I wish I would have continued with it during high school because I was pretty good. Someday I want to take a dance class with Chad so we can learn cool dances together.
Did you know those things? Probably some of you did, but oh, well. I tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done this before. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment