Monday, September 22, 2008

Primary Program

Yesterday was our Primary Program. It went well.... You know how there's that kid that is half a beat behind the rest of the kids? well that was Natalie. about 5 times. She could barely see over the chair in front of her and she only sang about half the time. but she was really cute. she had her little part memorized but when it came time to actually do it she had to have help... the stinker.

You know how there is that kid who can't stop playing with his tie... well that was Caleb. it was in his mouth. it was around his head. it was around neck. back in his mouth. then he started flipping it up so that it hit his face... it was driving me crazy. when it was his turn to do his part he stood there and read it. but he knew it well enough to make eye contact a few times. He actually had 2 parts... The kid right after him was out of town. He had the first part memorized but not the second part. I don't remember the whole thing, but part of it said, "When I was baptized I promised...." Oops; they forgot to change it to make it doctrinally sound when he took over that part. But he sang his little heart out. It was so sweet. The Sunday of the program is always one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Erin L said...

I also love the Primary Program. I'm really looking forward to ours.

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."