--2 soccer games, 2 nights a week for 6 weeks. Good thing they had fun, and Caleb got to be much more aggressive (which is a good thing in soccer).
--I'm doing a preschool co-op for Natalie. She loves it, and it gives me time to get some errands taken care of with only one child in tow.
--We all got a stomach bug. On different nights of the same week. I was SO tired by the end of that week!!
--Claire had swine flu, and fortunately it was a really mild case. No one else has gotten it, yet. (Knock on wood...)
--Claire is mostly potty trained. Hooray! The others were well past their 3rd birthday before they were. It is so wonderful, although I do spend more time in public restrooms than I would like to.
--Halloween was fun. Caleb was an indian. Natalie was super-girl. Claire was going to be a clown, but that was the weekend she was sick, so she didn't actually didn't get to go, which was sad for me because I'd made her a really cute costume. Sorry I didn't take pictures.
--Natalie turned 5. She is such a girl. And spoiled, which is mostly my fault. I made her cake, and used fondant for the first time. It was fun.
--Chad and I celebrated our anniversay--8 years! I'm so glad we got married because we are a great team. For our date that weekend we went out to dinner and then to the high school football game. It brought back a lot of high school memories for me. Weird. But we had lots of fun.
--I planted a few things in a garden this Spring. We got a pumpkin, some zucchini (is there anyone in this world that CAN'T grow zucchini?), and some carrots. I'd planted lettuce but none grew, I think because I planted it too late. Anyway. We got some HUGE zucchinis.
--My mom made this adorable tutu for Claire and she loves it! She puts on the leotard and the ballet slippers... the whole 9 yards. She cracks me up.
--Natalie is taking violin lessons... We've started on the "Twinkles" and she's loving it. Caleb is taking piano lessons and has already had his first recital, where he played "Old McDonald."
Thats all I can think of for now.
Thats all I can think of for now.
P.S. I am horrible at taking pictures. On the rare occassion I remember to get the camera out the pictures just aren't that great. Sorry. But at least you can tell my kids are cute.
3 comments:
claire reminds me of Crystal hardman. Fun update. I can't believe Claire is almost potty trained. Crazy.
I love the cake. It turned out great. Claire in the tutu is so cute.
the picture at the top, caled looks so different! his hair is totally slicked, does he fix it himself? j/k about time you updated us.
Post a Comment