Tuesday, April 1, 2008

An ode to OxyClean

Isn't it interesting how adding one little tiny person to the family causes laundry to increase ten-fold? My laundry is never ever ever done. Although it isn't taking over my house because I have a really great laundry room. But I honestly don't know what I would do without my bucket of OxyClean. It takes out every stain if you soak the item of clothing long enough. Blood out of a pillowcase, baby poop out of baby clothes, grape juice out of white sweaters.

Actually there is one thing it doesn't work on--ink. I learned this the hard way when I washed a red pen a couple months ago. That was annoying.

I don't know how people survived before the invention of the washing machine. I am just glad I didn't have that trial. Thank Heaven for modern conveniences.

2 comments:

Erin L said...

I know how they survived... They didn't wash their clothes. They just smelled bad.

Karianne said...

So where is the Ode? I was really hoping for a nice Oxy Clean poem. J/K. I love the stuff as well. Thank you for FINALLY adding something new to read.;)

"... Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street."